Kate Teevan has over 20 years experience as a health care provider both in the UK and Australia. She is an Accredited Practicing Dietitian and Nutritionist working in private practice and in a major teaching hospital in Sydney. Additionally as a qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist and Strategic Psychotherapist Kate brings a unique tool to the area of nutritional wellbeing. Hypnosis can be particularly useful for those with weight issues and those with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. She is passionate about helping her clients attain greater wellbeing through taking control of their diet and lifestyle.
For more information on Hypnotherapy please visit Sydney Hypnotherapy Solutions.
- Master of Nutrition and Dietetics (University of Sydney)
- Bachelor of Science (Biochemistry) – Advanced (University of Sydney)
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Strategic Psychotherapy (AICH)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) (IHT)
- Diploma in Therapy Radiography (College of Radiographers UK)